THERE IS POTENTIAL TO EARN OVER 6 FIGURES A YEAR!!!
As a parts manager with Transwest, you can expect to make a base pay
plus a monthly bonus and annual bonus.
Our Managers supervise all activities relating to the branch to effectively attain the dealership's goals regarding customer satisfaction, revenues, gross profits and department profit as provided in the dealership's marketing and business plan.
These activities include:
• Developing and Maintaining customer relations.
• Quality assurance.
• Review all sales, pricing and inventory .
• Manage all parts personnel; Counter Salespeople, Outside Salespeople, warehouse and more.
• Hiring and training of personnel.
• Prepare an annual marketing plan and budget.
• Regularly monitor actual performance to plan and ascertain reasons for any variances.
• Personally call on large fleet accounts as directed by the Director.
• Maintain awareness of current and projected market conditions; develop and implement appropriate strategies and programs as necessary to attain objectives.
• Responsible for developing and following a budget and managing P&L.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount program.
We are only excepting applications from Dealership Parts Personnel with relevant industry experience.
• Must have 3+ years exp. in a Parts Manager or Assistant Parts Manager in a Dealership(auto, RV or truck) OR in the Aftermarket Parts industry.
• Must be a Leader who can motivate and inspire a staff.
• Must be able to delegate and follow-up.
• MUST HAVE STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS!!
• Must be computer literate in Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Capable of working hours as required by workload.
• Ability to easily adjust to changes and the variety of products in the Heavy Duty Industry.
As part of our recruitment process, we conduct assessment testing and post-offer full background checks, physical and drug screening.