All Fleet Services is hiring Truck Mechanics for our premium truck repair shop, and road service operation covering the Denver area. Our mechanics earn up to $80,000 per year!
All Fleet Services, a Division of Transwest, has been in the mobile repair service industry since 1997. We have completed over 30,000 service calls! We have a new shop at I-76 and Pecos. We repair all types of trucks, tractors, trailers and Class A diesel motor homes. Visit our website @ www.allfleetservice.com
As a Service Technician your responsibilities will include:
1. Diagnose and perform repair work as outlined in repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with company and factory standards.
2. Complete service calls in a timely manner as needed assuring exceptional customer service. 3. Communicate with the parts department to obtain needed parts.
4. Save and tag parts.
5. Advise shop foreman immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the time period promised.
6. Document all work performance.
7. Road test vehicles when required, to quality check work performed, keeping in mind that customers’ vehicles are not to be used for personal errands.
8. Keep abreast of technical bulletins.
9. Ensure that customers’ vehicles are kept clean.
10. Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times.
11. Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations governing the disposal of hazardous waste.
12. Perform functions and duties of the job that may require additional or different tasks to be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technology developments).
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount program.
Candidates must have:
2+ years minimum exp. in truck or trailer repair.
Must have an acceptable MVR with the ability to obtain a CDL.
As well as, strong customer service skills; professional appearance.
We are open 24/7 on call operation. Various shifts are available.
As part of our recruitment process, we conduct assessment testing and post-offer full background checks, physical and drug screening.